Tamsyn Ward Solicitors


We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerns about the service we provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your matter to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then please see our terms of business for the complaints procedure. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can then help you if you have concerns about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

If we cannot resolve your complaint the Legal Ombudsman can help you. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman withing 6 months of receiving a final response to your complaint and no more than one year from the date of act/ omission or no more than one year from when you realised there was a concern.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them by telephone on 0300 555 0333 or email enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk or write to Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ.