Tamsyn Ward Solicitors


If a relative or close friend has lost capacity to manage their affairs without having any Power of Attorney in place, it may be possible to apply to the Court of Protection for an Order to act as Deputy on their behalf. I can work with you to complete the Court forms and offer support and guidance through the application process.

My free half-hour consultation will help me to find out about your situation and explain how I can help. We can meet at a time and place that is convenient for you, making things as straightforward as possible. Call me on 07718 086950 or email tamsyn@tamsynwardsolicitors.co.uk to find out more or to make an appointment.

Fees available upon request.